Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Favorite craigslist ad of the day


$700 / 2448ft² - CHILL JOCK TYPE DUDE LOOKING FOR A ROOM MATE TO SHARE MY HOME - HOTTUB (castro / upper market)

Hey There! Thanks for checking out my ad. My name is Adam. Im 28, I own my own business owner here, straight. My ex-girl friend moved out and moved out of town for her job. So, I am looking for a new roommate to share the place with. I'm a college grad and a chill type dude. I am looking for someone chill and open to be not only room mates but friends. I like to play hard and I work hard. I love my Patron and a good cigar at night after working all day.

The house is 2448 sqft 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, pool, hottub and gym. Full use of the place for $700.00 per month including util. I will consider a rent reduction for work around the house such as yard cleaning.

I run my business from the house and the room assignment is as follows: Master Suite - My Room, Guest Bedroom 1 - Office Space For My Business, Guest Bedroom 2 - Office Space For My Business, Master Suite - New Room mates room. The room is 12x12 with closet and privated bath.

Hit me up if you are looking for a place and maybe we chat and maybe skype chat and see whats up.

A face to face meeting or skype meeting is required to get address information on the house. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Please email me and also tell me more about yourself and do not send an email with "is the room still available". I will not respond. I am a chill laid back type dude. Looking for someone that is fun and open

No comments: