Wednesday, August 22, 2012

to be flagged for removal

Found on today's cl search: 

RESPONSIBLE PET OWNERS NEED PLACES TO LIVE, TOO. PLEASE HAVE MERCY.

2) $550 paid to you in cash for co-signing on apt lease (mission district)


Date: 2012-08-22, 6:49PM PDT


Times are hard right now so I know we all need cash to make it in this city. I'm 27 years of age and I have made it here by paying my bills on time and staying in school. I'm a student at the Academy of Art University that is currently living in TL and I have a business in the mission. I'm currently being added to the lease at my apartment that I have been living in for almost 2 years but I have never had a very good credit score but I have always paid my bills on time. I'm willing to pay anybody with a good credit score to just co-sign for me on my short lease and in return you will get $500 in cash on the spot!!

Can't beat that deal!

No comments: