Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Put a Smile on my Face

Needed a little Nina to get me up on this day that tried to push me down.



Ain't Got No/I Got life
I ain't got no home, ain't got no shoes
Ain't got no money, Ain't got no clothes
Ain't got no perfume, Ain't got no skirts
Ain't got no sweaters, Ain't got no smokes
Ain't got no god.
---
But there is something i've got,
there is something i've got,
there is something i've got,
nobody can take it away...

Got my hair on my head
Got my brains, Got my ears
Got my eyes, Got my nose
Got my mouth, I got my smile
I got my tongue, Got my chin
Got my neck, Got my boobies
Got my heart, Got my soul
Got my back, I got my sex

I got my arms, my hands, my fingers,
my legs, my feet, my toes,
and my liver, got my blood..

I got life, i've got life's, i've got headaches,
and toothaches and bad times too like you ...

No comments: