Sunday, January 27, 2008

Everyday is a new beginning.


This photo a day thing isn't quite happening yet...but hopefully it will. I have a habit of leaving the camera on the coffee table. Yesterday I went for my first walk in Golden Gate Park in two weeks! I've been too sick, too busy or scared off by the rain to attempt it. And it was beautiful. I'm really into the winter trees right now. They're so graceful without their leaves, a quiet stillness surrounds them. Breathtaking.

The photo of the day was taken post-movie at the Embarcadero--it was magical out. The streets downtown were deserted, the rain had washed the streets clean, it was perfect for a rambling walk...

Go see Persepolis--it's amazing and totally intense. The animation is incredible, so textured and simply beautiful.

No comments: