Monday, August 18, 2008

Hiking in Tennessee Valley -- Part I

Once City Car Share check out & a 20minute drive later, and we're hiking the Coastal Trail at Tennessee Valley (If we kept going, Oregon would've been just over 600 miles away! Damn, that would be awesome to walk all the way to Oregon!)

The hiking trails in Marin are magical---fog kisses green topped cliffs overlooking the Pacific. Another definite stop when hosting visitors.




Sutro tower barely visible in the distance.





The fabulous J & P straight from Kensington hood in Brooklyn---we were able to show the ultimate NY tour guides a few good things in SF. Both incredibly fun people who made me realize that I'm not actually tone deaf (as I've thought all my life) and that being grown up can be whatever you want it to be.

No comments: