Friday, January 20, 2012

Lunch Break exhibit

From Sharon Lockhart's Lunch Break exhibit
Bummed I missed this SFMOMA Exhibit. Yes, I obsess not only about food, but I love thinking about the processes and culture of how we eat. Especially lunch...

"For Lunch Break (2008), Lockhart spent a year at a naval shipbuilding plant in Maine, observing and engaging with workers during their daily routines. The photographs and film installation presented in this exhibition contemplate workers' activities during their time off from production, bringing into view everyday situations that typically escape our collective attention.

PS: I miss google buzz--I must be the only one. I miss hitting "share this" to people I know would read it. So easy to do (especially at work...) But it might just get me back to blogging about my stumbled upons.

No comments: